The owners of this Gold Coast apartment know just what we mean. Their spacious balcony has the light, tick! And the views, tick, tick! But they were often troubled by regular, cool and gusty winds. And longed for that added protection.
The Clear Edge Glass system provides three panel positions to let just the right amount ‘weather’ in.
- Fully opened – small stacking area to maximise your useable balcony space.
- Partially opened – retrack one or two panels to allow as much airflow as you need.
- Fully closed – giving you ultimate protection from the wind and rain, without sacrificing any of the view.
In addition, our glass panels are rated ULS N5 and SLS C4. These top structural load and strength measures give you peace of mind that Clear Edge Glass will protect you from even the strongest winds.
We supply our system to Glazing Trades in a Kit Form, which can be installed in five simple steps:
- Kit form system uses simple componentry for easy installation.
- Tracks are installed – just make sure they are level!
- Rails are clamped to the clear glass panels.
- Panels slot neatly into the tracks.
- A final clean and the job is done. Couldn’t be simpler…
See how our Brisbane partner Euroglass, install our system from start to finish in this month’s installation video.
If our Clear Edge Glass panel system would be perfect for your balcony, give us a call today. Our team would love to answer any questions you might have, send more info or put you in touch with your local installation partner.
Our products are 100% Australian made through local part manufacturers – meaning you won’t experience any of the supply chain delays that have been common during the COVID-19 pandemic.