HOW DO THE CLEAR EDGE FRAMELESS RETRACTABLE GLASS SYSTEMS WORK?
A fully retractable, frameless glazing system. Made up of individual frameless [top hung] glass panels,
which slide and pivot at the exit point [far left or far right] and stack 90◦ to the track
- Use your outdoor entertainment area all year round in any weather
- Create an extra room
- Open and close with ease
- Totally retractable glass doors
- The frameless glass doors have a clear edge so they never compromise your view
- Tested to the Australian Standards
- The frameless glass sliding doors take up minimal stacking area
- When closed they offer maximum protection of your furniture, audio visual equipment and décor from the weather, dust, nesting birds and salt air.
- Block off unwanted street noise
- They come with a 6-year peace of mind guarantee
WHY CHOOSE CLEAR EDGE GLASS SLIDING DOORS?
Using advanced technology and the highest quality materials the CLEAR EDGE FRAMELESS RETRACTABLE system is master crafted in Australia.
Unlike bi fold doors, the uniquely designed sliding door tracks allow the Clear Edge Frameless panels to slide individually (unhinged). The advanced sliding door rollers allow the individual panels to pivot and stack at 90° to the sliding door tracks.
Where can you use the frameless glass doors?
CLEAR EDGE GLASS sliding doors are designed to enclose balconies, patios, pool houses, alfresco kitchens, servery windows and all outdoor entertaining areas. However, their usages aren’t limited to this list – our doors can be used as internal bifold doors for offices, conference rooms and even in your home to separate large open plan areas.
CLEAR EDGE GLASS sliding doors can be used for commercial applications as shop front or stadium glazing.
Many homeowners are replacing heavy and old-fashioned bi fold doors with these frameless glass doors.